We had a "Thomas the Train" birthday party for Rohne last night. It was just family, along with our good friends, Tila & Lori and their son, McKay. It turned out to be a great night. Rohne got some fun things, and seemed to enjoy the whole thing. I actually think we are done with Birthdays for awhile. Thank goodness!
While blowing out the candles, he slobbered on the cake, so I had to scrape off a whole wheel before anyone would touch it!
Yes, I did the cake. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Jake's attempt at a group photo.
He liked his new blanket, and had to try it out then and there.
His favorite gift was a new shiny, red vacuum. What can I say? The boy loves to clean.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Rohne's Birthday Party
Posted by
Emily K.
at
1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment