Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gift Exchange

A friend of mine is doing this, and I thought it sounded fun. Those of you who know me, don't laugh, I might come up with something great!

I will send a homemade gift to the first 3 people who comment on my blog requesting to join the PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it in 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (If you don't have a blog, just promise somehow). I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this to your blog, and comment away! So get posting!

5 comments:

PeavoyMom said...

What is the PIF exchange? I saw your link on Greg and Ambers blog and I saw that, and thought, that's cool, what is it?

Anonymous said...

I don't get it Emily. Love, mom

Emily K. said...

PIF means 'Pay It Forward" as it states on the post. You get something, you give something. No one is commenting anyways, so let's forget it!

Jen said...

So, I totally want in, if you are going to do it. If you aren't, no worries, but if you are, I think it's a SUPER fun idea and I totally want to do it.

Jen said...

I know I already posted a comment on this, but I added it to my blog and I have only had one person respond, but I am going to gift her and only her, I guess. Thanks for the fun idea.