Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

Last night turned out to be a pretty good Halloween. Taylee was Little Bo Peep, and Rohne was Batman. We ate pizza at home, then I bundled up the kids and we went Trick-or-Treating outside. Taylee had on 3 shirts, two pairs of pants, and "pantyloons," so she wouldn't have to wear a coat over her beautiful dress. Rohne was also bundled, but I put his coat on because he didn't really care. They loved getting treats from all the houses, and they ended up with tons of candy. I think I have already eaten more than they have. Not a good thing for my figure! Oh well, Halloween is only once a year. Bring on the Turkey and Pumpkin Pie!


All the cousins dressed up before Trick-or-Treating

Earlier that day Rohne was Spiderman. I found out that I couldn't fit any clothes underneath his outfit, so he settled for Batman because it was a bigger costume.

Candy, candy, candy!!

Mommy's little monsters

1 comment:

Collette said...

They look so cute. I like Taylee's little bo peep outfit, its a nice break from all the princess'. Man, you'd think you were back in Wyoming with all the clothes you had to layer them in. I think that is part of Halloween...freezing cold. Glad you had a good one.