So, just because I know all of you are dying to know. . . . . . The race is on. My knee isn't the greatest, but I actually ran 10 miles Saturday, and it didn't kill me. What's 3.1 more, huh? By the end of the run, I couldn't walk, but that was because my legs were too numb. So, thank goodness for going numb. The race is on Sunday, and I can't wait! I am going to try my hardest to keep up with my friends, and maybe I will get a good time after all.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great! I'll be thinking of you as I eat my leftover turkey and pie! Good job!
Good Luck. You'll do great. Have a great Thanksgiving.
I so wish that I would be there to cheer you on. I think you are amazing. I will be cheering you on from my warm home in Idaho. I love you!!!
Post a Comment