After dragging my feet for many months, and unending nagging from my hunky husband, I finally gave in. We put the crib in storage, and Rohne slept in his "Big Boy Bed" for the first time last night. I have been hesitant to do this, because he has never been a good sleeper. And, I don't know if our bed is big enough for 2 adults, and 2 kiddos. (Which happens many a night when Tay comes walking into our room). I loved the confinement of the crib, plus, I miss my baby so much.
He did okay, and was actually pretty excited to make this new milestone. Now, we have to tackle 2 other big things. Potty training, and no more paci. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know. Gosh, I miss my baby!! Happy, Happy, Happy! Sad, Sad, Sad, for me.
Oh, and some good news when it comes to his blood condition. We took him to the Dr. last week, and he checked his blood, and said it looks FAB. He told us to not give him any more shots to see how his body is working on its own. Whit and I took him to get a blood check yesterday, and his ANC (white blood count) was 1,116, which is awesome! He hasn't had a shot for almost 2 weeks now! We are going to keep checking him for 2 more weeks, and if it stays good, he may be home free. This is a miracle, and a blessing, and I am so grateful for a merciful Savior, and for knowledgeable Doctors, and a renowned Children's Hospital.
3 comments:
So sad that you want another baby?! Ha Ha!
How exciting about his blood disorder. That is awesome.
He is getting to be a big boy. That picture makes him look pretty old and grown up. He will do fine at potty training when the time is right. I hope things keep looking up for him and you all! See ya!
Congrats and good job!! I know it makes them seem so big!!
Post a Comment