So, we got quite a surprise when we went in to check on Taylee after her nap the other day. She had somehow found a bag of DumDum suckers, and instead of napping, she ate them. We counted 8 sucker sticks and wrappers. She was quite "happy" the rest of the day. Jake has been really busy lately with Softball, and long work hours. So, the kids hardly leave him alone when he is around. I let him deal with them the best he can, because it's good for him. I only step in if it's absolutely necessary.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Sweet, Sweet Tay
Posted by
Emily K.
at
7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a SWEET little girl! Great pictures. You and Jake are very good parents and I feel so grateful that my precious grandchildrn are being raised by you. I love my grandchildren!
That is awesome! Nothing like a little nap time snack.
So funny! Gotta love a good ol' dum dum. Or in Tay's case...eight of them!
wowo! I bet she was really nervous when you came in to find that she hate eaten all those suckers.
She is pretty sweet!
Post a Comment