On Wednesday, we drove to Idaho Falls. We spent a lot of time with my sister, Holly, and her 3 boys. My brother, Bryan, lives in Rigby, and had a birthday we helped to celebrate. Then, my other brother, Ben, came up from Ogden on Friday night, and we spent time with him. The only one missing was Nat. But, we sorely missed her, and thought about her a ton. I don't know why I didn't take many pictures of us all together. I don't have any of Bryan and his wife, and didn't get one of Ben's beautiful wife, and their baby, Josh. Who, by the way, is quite the cutie pie. We got all the kids together on Sunday morning, and went to Walmart and got a grandkids photo. Trying to get 8 kids to sit still was a challenge, but we think it turned out great. I can't wait until we see it!! Dancing and singing is always the norm at Hamblin get togethers. Ben played the guitar, and the kids danced and sang along.
Holly's boys are blonde, and Ben's have brown hair. But, all of the grandkids have blue eyes. The cousins were lined up here, waiting to play with the fire truck. I think that Tyler organized it, and it eliminated a lot of fighting!
Everyone took turns holding the new baby. Although, I don't know if he liked it so much!
Taylee and Ben's 2nd boy, Jakey. (Not named after my husband) He is the one that looks most like the Hamblin side.
3 comments:
Good job. I have a picture of little Josh that I will post.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I know how much you wanted to see Holly and Baby Cameron! Glad you were able to do that!
Thanks for thinking about be while you were all together having fun without me. I loved the pictures.
Post a Comment