Thursday, April 17, 2008

Leo's Fun Place = Flu for my kids

Leo's is a fun pizza place in Idaho Falls that has this big jungle gym, arcade games, and quarter rides. I have never taken my kids to one of these places, because I am way too scared about all the germs. But, after much persuasion from Holly, and my mom, I gave in. Taylee was too scared of the jungle gym, but loved the rides and games. Rohne soaked everything in. We sanitized, and sanitized. I thought we got through unscathed until Rohne started throwing up Friday night, and Tay followed the next morning. No one else got sick at all. My only assumption is that all of the germs at Leo's were just too much for my little ones to handle. Maybe someday I will take them again, so they can start getting used to it.

Rohne climbed, and slid, and dove. It was actually a really great thing.

All the kids on the tractor, where Tay spent most of her time. Thank you, Grandma Honey, for forking over all the tokens and quarters.

3 comments:

Celinda said...

I'm sorry about the public play place, but those two littly ones sure had fun. I wonder if they would of gotten the flu anyway? I suppose they wouldn't of. I loved how Taylee had a great time just pretending to play the games even before we bought the tickets. What a sweetheart!

Monique said...

Sorry the kids got sick!!! That always seems to happen to them :( Sad!

Natali Jolley said...

Maybe the flu came from the parking lot or from the train! Perhaps Leo would feel bad if you tell him that he gave your kids the flu. I think an apology is needed my sister!