Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Crazy Me


This was my conversation today with a much too observant daughter.


Tay: "What's the matter with you, Mom?"

Me: "Nothin', what's the matter with you?"

Tay: (annoyed tone) "Mom, I'm great. You're the one being crazy!"


You try to hide what you can from your kids. The truth is, I feel like I am going a little crazy lately.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Children seem to much more in tune with their surroundings tan we think. Please ask Taylee how you are doing then call me and let me know. Okay? (This is your Mom.)

Unknown said...

That's a really cute picture of little Taylee. Looks like it was taken in Ekalaka. Thank you. It's Mom again.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Sometimes I guess it is good that they say things like that because it lets us know something maybe we don't see. I feel crazy a lot and hope my kids don't notice but they usually do.

Natali Jolley said...

i think your crazy too! Me and taylee should have a heart to heart about what to do with you. I guess its up to us to take care of you! I love you so much my crazy sister and I hope your train ride to Ekalaka is okay!

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

emily!!!!
Hey it's Bethany! i have been trying to track you down forever! I finally got in contact with Janell and she gave me your blog! Your kids are so cute--why are you going crazy?! You really need to email me so we can catch up family.rudd@gmail.com--I miss you!