The highlight of the trip was spending time with my new nephew, Cameron. Oh, how I have ached to see this boy! He is such a joy, and I revelled in every moment I spent with him. He, once again, gave me my "Baby Fix." (That is, until Jer and Mo decide to have another). I have such a wonderful family. I feel so blessed that we are such close friends, and love spending time with one another. I don't like living so far away, but it makes the times we get together that much sweeter!At 2 months, he is smiling, and giggling like a champ!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Beautiful Baby Cameron
Posted by
Emily K.
at
10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What good pictures of the baby. I'm glad you got Holly's curly hair. It is so pretty and it seems to get curlier as time goes by! She has just the right amount of curl. Pretty!
Cameron IS a cutie! I'm happy you got your baby fix! It's so nice to hold a little baby. I miss it too!
These are so cute of Cameron. You got cuter ones than I did. I loved it that you came. Thank you so much!!
Post a Comment