My parents moved to Ekalaka, Montana, a few months before Jake and I got married. It is a small, po-dunk town, out in the middle of nowhere. We hate that they live so far away from everyone, but it is fun to visit once in awhile. We loved being at their house, because it is so relaxing. My mom dotes over us, and takes care of us, and my kids have grown to really love their grandparents. I just wish we could see them more often. It was so painful to leave them. Even though it is not where I grew up, my mom makes every place feel like home. Taylee loved this dirt hill. I was inside with Rohne because he was a little sick. It was probably good, though, because my mom let her get really dirty, and slide down the mud and dirt. I have a harder time letting my guard down with stuff like that.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Grandma Honey's House in Ekalaka
Posted by
Emily K.
at
9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish that the pictures showed better how dirty she was! I'm sure that it was a first. What a great time our dainty little princess had!
The table looks wonderful and your kids looked like they had a great time. I always say that a dirty kid is a happy one. Don't I always sat that, how wise I am.
Post a Comment