While I was at my mom's house last month, we were going through my Grammie's book of stuff that she left with my mom. (She recently moved back to Wyoming after living in Montana for the last few years). It was way fun, and I came across a few "treasures" I just had to show everyone. Plus, who doesn't love reminiscing?
This is a picture of my sister, Natali, me, and my cousin Kristie playing a game at my grandparent's ranch house in Lonetree, Wyoming. Notice Natali's fashionable pink and white, polka dot dress? I think she wore that every day for like a month. Also, take note that we all have matching hair. Grammie always insisted that we look our best. This usually included me or Holly styling our own hair, and then doing our cousins and little sisters. This simple hairdo is my specialty. I do it to Taylee like every day. I guess I need to learn how to braid someday.
Natali has always been a very talented writer. She has actually written quite a few children's books I wish she would get published. This above poem is just a sample of how great she was at such a young age. I don't know how old this is, because there was no date on it. It's great, isn't it?
This is actually our ward Halloween party in 1985. They used to have the best shindigs back then. I think Holly and I are dancers. This was one of my favorite halloweens ever. We had a cousin who did Beauty pageants, and she let us borrow these outfits for dress-up. I felt so beautiful. Don't you just love our make-up? Sorry this picture is a little crooked. I guess this was the "Charlie's Angels" era. Nowadays, if you see a picture like this, you would think that those kids would grow up to be psychopath, school shooters. But, I assure you, we all turned out just fine. In case you can't tell, I'm in the back, with my brother, Bryan, and little Nat in the front.

6 comments:
It's so fun to go through old pictures and stuff! You found some great things! You're a cute kid, Emily :)
LOVE IT! I want to go through old pictures now. I can't believe you found that poem. I am very talented huh! I really have a future, as Charlies Angels I mean.
Awesome! Seriously, those pics are great!
I loved our childhood. We had so much fun.
Thanks for the memories. I sure loved my little children, and they were so cute! They still are.
Hey Emily thanks for the comment on my blog spot. It is so fun to how everyone is doing. I love those pictures of you guys, they are so cute and funny! That letter from Natali is so cute. I will tell my family hi from all you guys and tell your parents hi. I added you to my blog so hopefully we can be updated more often.
Post a Comment