Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged by April. . . I'm getting to it finally!

Four places I go to over and over: We try to hit the library once a week. I am always going to Children's Hospital for Rohne. (hopefully not much longer). I have a bad obsession with Costco, including their $1.50 Polish Dogs, and pizza lately. Red Robin -my sister-in-law is a manager there, so we get to eat for free. In fact, it's the only place we ever go to eat out.

Four people who e-mail me regularly: Well, I don't do much e-mail. I mainly blog. And the 4 people who check it, and comment are my 2 sisters, and my mother. If you are reading now, hey, leave a comment, and then I'll know.

Four places I like to eat: Red Robin of course, Sizzler in Idaho Falls, Olive Garden, and good Teriyaki places with Sushi.

Four places I would like to be right now: Wherever my family is. That would be Montana, Idaho, Iowa, and Utah. I have always wanted to go to Disneyland, Hawaii, and to a nice, sunny beach by the ocean.

Four TV Shows I watch all the time: American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Greys Anatomy, and The Office are my favorites. I have too many more which I won't name, because they are a little embarassing.

Four people I think will respond: Once again, my two sisters Holly and Natali, and my mom. And 1 more - my cousin Kristie. Have fun girls!

5 comments:

Natali Jolley said...

I never read your blog
Em, I don't know why you would think I would respond to this one. Geez, I really don't even love you that much! :) BYE

Taylor Family said...

I read your blog alot, I just don't comment much. I really love knowing about your family, they are so cute. I love this blog thing because it helps me stay a little bit connected with family. I guess I had better keep mine up more. We Love You and Your Family Lots.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I will get to this, I promise. Too busy cleaning out my fridge (but not to busy to comment. I really don't want to finish my fridge!!!!!!!!)

Krisser said...

I'm here!!!! A little late, but I'm here! Just reading up before getting my J ready for dance- see you there!

Celinda said...

How do you do the tag thing? I really liked reading about what you do, but I'm happy to say that I knew it all. I'm glad that we get together enough and talk enough that I know the things that you do and like.