Saturday it was nearing 90 degrees, which is really great for this time of year. We got invited to go jetskiing with our good friends, Clark and Lisa, and their family. It was really hot, and we were wishing for some much needed shade, but it was a fun time. Rohne loved driving, while Taylee was content just to sit and watch.
Cute pink swimming girl. She didn't get sunburned, but she did get a bad allergic reaction to the sunscreen I used on her face, so she looks burned. I should have stayed with my trusty brand, Aveeno, but I thought I would try something cheaper. Didn't work.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Jet skiing on a Hot Spring Day
Posted by
Emily K.
at
10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are really taking some great pics of the children. What a multi-talented person you are! I do feel not quite so lonesome for you guys when I read 'Livin' Life,and Lovin' It. We love you all so.
Post a Comment