Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms out there

I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family who are mothers, and to my special mother. Being a mom to 2 of the greatest kids ever has been quite the experience, and the greatest blessing of my life. Somedays it is so hard that I wonder how I will survive the next day, but the rewards make it worth it. Some of my favorite things about being a mom are the giggles, late night kisses and hugs, snuggle time, and the "I love you's." I would like to thank my mom, and my sister, Holly, most of all, for teaching me how to be a mom. Although they probably don't remember teaching me, I have followed their examples, and listened to their advice. I have the greatest mom. She will forever amaze me with her unending love and concern for not only us kids, but all of her fellow beings. She is always there for me to lean on, and I can always count on her. She is also the best Grandma. My kids miss her so much, but the memories of the time they have spent with her are priceless. I love you Mom!

My very beautiful mom, and all of her grandkids. Notice that Taylee is the only girl, surrounded by 7 boys, and another one on the way. I am proud to say that Tay loves all of her boy cousins, and holds her weight pretty well around them. For those of you who care to know, I will name them, from top to bottom, then left to right.
Tyler, Shuldberg, Mom, Jed Hamblin, Zack Shuldberg, Rohne, Tay, Jake Hamblin, Cameron Shuldberg, Josh Hamblin.
The Hamblin boys are my brother, Ben, and his wife, Heidi's. And, the Shuldberg boys belong to my sister, Holly. Natali and Bryce, and Mary and Bryan have yet to add to this growing brood.

3 comments:

Celinda said...

I am grateful that my grandchildren have you for you are a wonderful mother. Thank you for your kind words for me. If my mothering has been good it is because I was blessed with such good children. You may think I'm joking, but I'm not. I love you Emily.

Collette said...

what a fun picture. You will love it as they all get older.
I really do think I would like Seattle. I should really think about coming to visit. My cousin Emalei lives there too. Don't get your hopes up though, I'm a lot of talk:) Are you ever coming back to Wyoming?

Natali Jolley said...

Good Job Emmers