Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged Again!

I know I am going to bore you all out of your minds, but I was tagged by my beautiful friend, Aubri, and get to tell all about my husband.

What is his name: Jacob Daniel Klein

How long have you been married? It will be 8 years in July

How old is he? If you have been reading my blog, you know he just turned 31.

Who eats more? I know, you would think Jake all the way, but I grew up in a family of 6 kids, so I come pretty darn close.

Who said "I love you" first? I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was Jake.

Who is taller? Jacob

Who sings better? Me, but Jake is getting better all the time. The kids, for some reason, like him to sing to them, not me. (He is a lot funnier)

Who is smarter? I am more book smart, but when it comes to sports and entertainment, no one, I mean no one knows more than Jake.

Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine. He doesn't even have a temper. But, if he does raise his voice to me, it shocks me so much that I will cry for hours.

Who does the laundry? Me. He does throw things in the dryer for "de-wrinkling" occasionally.

Who does the dishes? Me. I can probably count on my one hand the number of times Jake has done dishes since we have been married. Touching other's food grosses him out.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. But, he's a pretty big guy, so he takes up most of the bed. I soooo want a King-sized one day.

Who pays the bills? We both do. I used to do it all, but I got so stressed out when Rohne was sick all the time, that I passed it on to Jake. He is ready to give it back to me now, so we are in the process of transitioning over.

Who mows the lawn? We have actually never had our own lawn to mow before now, and it's winter. I suspect in the summer, he will do it, but I will chip in.

Who cooks dinner? Me. Jake is really good at heating things up though. Wait. . . his sausage and eggs could beat anybody's, but that's breakfast.

Who drives when you are together? Jake all the way. Every time I drive when we are together, he makes me so nervous, I end up sobbing.

Who is more stubborn? He would say me, but it is 100% him. It is a Klein family trait.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me. Is Jake ever wrong?

Whose parents do you see the most? I talk to my mom more often, but we see his all the time.

Who proposed? Jacob. It's sad how it's getting harder and harder for me to picture that moment.

Who has more friends? Definitely Jake. I keep waiting for him to make me a new friend up here, but it seems to be taking him awhile. He is not afraid to talk to anyone, and he calls people all the time.

Who has more siblings? I do. I love his sister, and my wonderful sister-in-law, so they count as mine now.

Who wears the pants? I'm a blue jeans gal, but I like to wear skirts occasionally. Jake looks really good in dress pants!

I now tag Victoria, and anyone else who wants to brag about their husband, go ahead. We would love to hear it!

1 comment:

April said...

I want a king size bed also! Ryan just doesn't understand.