Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Hubby!

My husband, Jake, turned 31 years young yesterday. Yep, it's hard to believe that he's actually that old!! Our good friend, Tila, explained it all when he said: "Remember, you are only as old as you feel." Jake is such a fun, happy, loving guy, and I am so thankful that we found each other, and he picked me. I couldn't ask for a better husband, or a better father for our children. Thank you for sharing your life with me, honey, and here's to another 31 years with us together!!

The Birthday party consisted of Red Robin on Friday night, and then a get together on Sunday with the family. Jake, Jer, and Jessi mainly just played the Wii all evening. No, we didn't get Jake Guitar Hero, although now he thinks he wants it.


Yes, he also got GI*Joe's from his brother. He really, really, really is a kid at heart.
I forgot the candles at home, so we put little sparklers on the cake. They didn't work very well, as you can tell.

3 comments:

Baker Family said...

you guys look great. Glad I could hook you up all those years ago at Ricks.
That feels like a million years ago. I am glad we are still in touch.

Krisser said...

Happy Birthday Jake! We need to remember your birthday is so close to Matt's next year, and do a double party or something!!!!

Natali Jolley said...

Jake looks way too excited to have those GI Joes. You know, when I was a kid, they used to say that GI Joe was a BARBIE for boys. Jake likes Barbies ha ha ha!