Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sunshine, how we adore you!

I know, it's hard to believe, but we have actually had Seattle sunshine for straight days now. So, the kids and I decided to walk to the park (runny noses and all), and enjoy it. They were thrilled, and it was a great way to run off some of that pent-up energy. Then, when we got home, I raked a few leaves, and the kids were able to ride their cars around the driveway. Thank you Sunshine! We hope you bless us with your presence for many more days to come.

The twisty slide was a favorite.


I got this hat for Tay in the $1 bins at Target, and now she has to wear it wherever we go. Oh well, at least I got her to put jeans on.

Rohne is still trying to master the art of steering. I had to keep turning him around when he got into these "shady" situations.

Every time Tay gets in her pink car now she says, "Oh, thank you Santa!"

What a fun time. Watch out for the Trailblazer there, boy!

1 comment:

Natali Jolley said...

I'm glad you had sunshine. Isn't it wonderful to play outside?! I can't wait for your sunshine to reach Iowa. WE had ANOTHER storm today. They just keep coming. I love the pictures of the kids. THANK YOU SANTA!