Rohne got his first bloody nose. He loves to jump from the stairs going up to the playroom, and most of the time, lands on his feet. However, his nose hit first this time. Don't worry, I'm actually holding him, while Jake takes this picture.
It may sound like an eventful weekend, but it wasn't. The kids still have coughs, and little runny noses, but are getting better, thank heavens. I'm waiting for middle of the night crying with an earrache, but it hasn't come yet. Saturday, Jake's brother was moving, and I had to play for a Baptism, so Grandma and Grandpa took over parent duty. Grandma Nanna took Samantha and Taylee to a Primary Activity, which was a blast for them, and Rohne hung out with Grandpa Danny at the house. He is still talking about his fun "Pappa" activities. My piano playing was less than desirable. Why is it that the primary song, Baptism, is the hardest song in the book, and the one they picked at the last minute? I really need to practice more. Anyways, that's about it.
2 comments:
Oh man, your kids are so cute!! I can't believe it, but neither of my kids have ever had bloody noses. Plenty of bloody lips and teeth, though. I love the dancing. That is probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I so love those two!!!
I am glad that you got a costume for Rohne to use during dress up. The dancing with the stars picture is favorite.
Post a Comment