Friday, February 8, 2008

Funny Sayings

So, following in the footsteps of some of my fellow bloggers, I decided to record some of my kids silly things they say. Mainly because, if I don't record them, I will forget them. Tay is quite the character lately, and I really don't know where she gets some of these things she says.

Today
Tay: Mommy, my tummy has a headache.
Me: Oh no, what's that?
Tay: Well, it's like a tummy ache, but it means ice cream.
This morning while Jake was in the shower
Tay: Mom, I think I need to go get Dad out of the shower.
Me: Well, that's not a good idea, because he is naked.
Tay: But, I like his bellybutton!!
Last night crawling up on Jake's back
Tay: (in a very evil voice) "Dad, am I making you nervous?"
Then, we just laughed at her.

4 comments:

Candy said...

Hillarious! Seriously, kids crack me up. Thanks for sharing your cute little Tay stories! I heard that Hootie and the Blowfish song the other day (every time I look at you, I go blind...HOld me hold me cause I wanna go higher and higher...) and thought of you. So funny!

Natali Jolley said...

My favorite is still when she asked Rohne if he liked her moobs.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Those were the days! Enjoy those precious moments. Mom, from Holly's computer.

Sotutus said...

So cute!! I also tagged you on my blog, so check it out when you get a chance.