We had a small, laid back gathering of family and close friends the Sunday after Taylee's birthday. We did all the traditional things I forgot to do at her Ballerina Party, because it was so crazy. I made her birthday cake, which was actually really fun. She went to the craft store with me and picked out a castle cake mold. She loved blowing out the candles, and once again, didn't really care about opening the presents. She was just glad everyone was together. I think that next year, I will just do one party about this size. Fun, and not too stressful.
The princess hat did not make it easy to eat the cake. But, she insisted!
Our friends Tila and Lori gave her the most beautiful princess dress! Isn't it precious! She now wears it every day.
Taylee still had 3 presents left to open when she decided she was done. So, Constance excitedly did the job for her. Whatever!
All the kids observing
Samantha and Parker were a little overwhelmed, so they did a little couch time with Grandma Nanna. (They had just returned from a 3 day trip to the ocean)
My beautiful castle cake. I wish I had a better picture of it. Quite proud if you can't tell!
Monday, September 3, 2007
Tay's Traditonal Family Party
Posted by
Emily K.
at
10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment