Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Growing + Growing = $$$

So, Fall has officially arrived here in the Great Northwest. Leaves are falling, wind is blowing, rain is pounding. . . do I love fall? I really do. That is until I had two growing kids. I reached underneath the shorts to find jeans, and the tank tops to find long sleeves, and I did indeed find them. Except, they don't fit. Rohne has not stopped growing since he emerged from my womb, and I suspect he will soon overtake his sister. And, Tay is in panties for goodness sake! She didn't look any taller to me. But, those darn panties made her a big girl. I guess I will have to go shopping! Yeah! Jake, how big is my budget?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Em! I love reading your blog. Way to go running 4 miles. When is your race? I know you said it was in September or October. One other question, how in the world did you get music on your blog?!

Krisser said...

Yep- this is one of my favorite times of year because I know my kids actually need the clothes and I don't feel guilty, as opposed to when I shop just for the fun of it! Here's wishing you a lot of fun and a large budget!