Monday, September 17, 2007

Another day, the other kid, a new injury

Jake watched the two crazies in his office while I went on an exhausting 4 mile run through the neighborhoods of Lakemont. I walked into a chorus of cries from both children, and thinking it was yet another double tantrum, didn't rush to his aid right away. That is until I saw blood all over the sleeve of Jake's white shirt, and Rohne writhing on the ground. Jake then informed me that Rohne went running too fast, lost control, and slammed his face into the wall. Actually, not that unusual for him. He thinks he is a superhero 99% of the time. It is almost the same injury that Tay had a week ago (finally healed, thank goodness). But, Rohne scraped his nose too. Poor kid. He's been through a lot already in his short little life, so he takes to injuries a lot better than his sister. Plus, guys think scars are kinda cool! What a day.



I said, "Rohne, show me your owie Lip" and he stuck out his tongue


The swelling is already starting to go down. Kids are more resilient than I give them credit.

No comments: