There's not much going in our household lately. Just life, I guess. Our car broke, job is stressful, cleaning needs to be done, ya know. . . . just life. I did realize that I had some pictures in my camera, so I thought I would post them, instead of just let them waste space.
Taylee finds the funniest dress-up clothes. She's already wishing for snow!We have a big apple tree in our front yard. I'm not sure what kind of an apple it grows, and they probably need at least another month of ripening, but the kids couldn't wait. They are pretty bitter still, but will make some good cobbler tonight. It was so pretty, I just had to make this a photo moment.






5 comments:
Very, very pretty!! I love the scenery there!! It never gets that green here. The kids look very excited and so darn cute. I love the picture with Jake's arms folded and Rohne's just like him. Cobbler, Yum!!
So pretty. You are so lucky to live up there. Are those raspberries they are walking through?
Apple cobbler does sound really good.
Thanks to yours and Natali's posts I think I need to see Mama Mia. I really wanted to see it and then I heard less than stellar reviews. But, with you guys liking it, maybe it isn't so bad. You've peaked (is that the word?) my interest.
Great pictures and APPLES HUH! Cool, I'm sure that the cobbler will be fabulous. You let me know how it goes. How about a video huh, I asked you to post a video. DO IT OR DIE! Kidding, kidding.
I loved getting a glimpse of your life. It's been such a long time since I really got to talk to you. I got your blog of Lisa's who got mine off of Shanna Hurds. funny huh... Anyway, you have a really cute family, I'm glad things are going well for you!
Alisa Alled Stacey
Beautiful greenery, colors, apples, fathers, and children! One really should have an apple tree in their yard while living in Washington.
My little Taylee and Rohne----what great posers!
Post a Comment