Monday, August 25, 2008

4 Happy Years, 4 Happy Birthdays

I can't believe that my little girly turns 4 today. I know all moms say this, but time does fly, and they grow up too fast!! I feel so blessed that her lovely spirit was entrusted to my care 4 years ago. She is such a joy in our lives. She has a vivid imagination, a jolly sense of humor, and loves to sing and dance. She is definitely our little princess, in every aspect of the word. Happy Birthday, Tay! We love you!


Her very first birthday

Turning #1

2 years old, and already dancing

Princess Aurora through and through

After the fair on Saturday, we had a little Princess party with just Jake's parents, and his sister. She dressed up like Cinderella, and we had a princess ice cream cake, and fun presents from Grandma and Grandpa.

This is a Barbie organizer to hang on her door. It is so good to have one place for all of her dolls.

She actually let Rohne help her blow out the candles.

Her, with all of her presents behind her.

How did she learn to pose like this?

What princess dress outfit would be complete without glass slippers?

9 comments:

Collette said...

Happy Birthday Taylee (maybe I'll meet you one day!).

She looks so cute and the shoes are perfect.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Happy birthday little Taylee! I love the videos you posted.....adorable!

Celinda said...

What a tribute to a little princess who is 4 years old.( It is amazing that she aged so fast. )
I wish I could have been there, but maybe next year. I love you all.

Coleman Family said...

Hey Emily! Taylee is 4?! Good grief where did the time go? Emma will be 5 in November! I still remember her taking her first steps in your apartment. Your kiddos are beautiful!
-Carrie

Candy said...

love those shoes! I'm sure my girls would too! Happy Birthday Taylee, looks like you guys had a wonderful day!

Natali Jolley said...

I kinda forgot how adorable Taylee was as a newborn baby! Oh my word, that picture had to make you want another baby emily. That was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I think I have the most beautiful niece in the whole world. Tell her happy Birthday for me and that we love her!

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

No, I have the most beautiful niece in the whole world!! I love you too, Taylee. I looks like she had a great day. Man, our family needs another adorable girl. I am tired of all the boys (Just kidding). That is a really cute baby picture of her. I don't think I have ever seen it.

The Perry's said...

I loved what you wrote. That is so sweet. It's hard to think you have a 4 year old! So many of our friends have kids starting school. Those days (4th birthdays and school starting) seem so far away but I know they are closer than I think. Cute pictures. I love that she is such a princess. Aren't girls wonderful?

Monique said...

Sorry this is a little late! Happy Birthday, Tay! I'm glad you guys were able to have a fun day for her birthday. The ocean was fun, but I do wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Cute pictures! See you at the party tomorrow. Sam can't wait!