Friday, August 8, 2008

Back to Reality


We have been back from Idaho since Wednesday, but I just HAD to finish this book. Now it's done, I can get back to reality. Idaho pics to come shortly. So, what did everyone else think about the book? I have mixed feelings.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I just bought it last night, but I haven't started reading it yet. I almost don't want to start because I know it will consume my life until I am finished reading it!

Candy said...

haha! I have so many friends here who are reading the series...and that book. I have no idea what they're even about and haven't read a word of any of them. If you go on my blog to "Brian and Paige" there is a whole opinion/report on what she thought about it. You may find it interesting, but I have no idea what she's talking about. Can't wait to see ID pics.