Thursday, July 10, 2008

Remember this?

A couple weeks ago, I entered the Favorite Things Swap, mentioned by Collette, on her blog. What you had to do was send at least 3 of your favorite things to a fellow blogger, and she would send you her favorites in return. I gathered up my box of stuff, and sent it away, and this is what I got in return. I was so excited to get presents! Of course, I had to pretend that it was all for Taylee, because she just felt so left out. She loved all of her gifts!

Each gift individually wrapped in pretty pink paper, with pretty polka-dot ribbon.

This girl is very creative, and actually made the journal, card, and the bracelets. It actually made me want to create something myself. So. . . watch out, cruel world. Crafts are on the way!!

3 comments:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I guess I don't remember this. But it looks like fun. Who doesn't enjoy getting presents?

Natali Jolley said...

I want to do this too! I need some presents very badly. Who had this marvelous idea? Collette? What a smart cookie she is. I love it! FUN!

Collette said...

No no no, Natali. Not my idea. I just found it surfing the web...aka wasting time!:)

Love the presents. How fun that they are all wrapped individually. If we find another one, we should do it. I wish we lived closer because then we could craft together. How fun would that be?!