Thursday, July 3, 2008

Singing Taylee to Sleep

The kids were being really cute this morning. We have had a thunderstorm, and as soon as they hear the thunder, they run and hide in the Thomas Tent. This is Rohne comforting Taylee as she pretends to sleep.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! What an awesome big brother. I can't wait for my kiddos to get a little older so they interact more. I love that song too. It's from Annie right?

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

That is so adorable of Rohne. What a great brother to sing that beautiful song to her. I know it would comfort me is he sang that to me.

Natali Jolley said...

I could watch this a million times and still laugh so hard I would cry. I love this! I love how taylee is wimpering in the background. I also love how he tries to hug her in the middle and laughs at himself. CUTE!