We had a good 4th of July. We started out the day by attending a ward Flag Ceremony/Breakfast while it was raining in the park. Whitney and I took a hike up Cougar Mountain while the kids took a nap, and then we headed to Jeremy and Monique's house for a family celebration. We had really yummy food, (Thanx for the trifle, Mo!) played Rock Band, and fired off a few kids fireworks. Then, when it got dark, we watched more fireworks at Maple Hills Park. It was very loud, and crazy. Tay was really scared at first, but with earplugs, and headphones on, she was finally able to enjoy them, and didn't want to leave even though it was nearing 11:00 pm. Rohne was a little wired because of the late hour, so he just ran around terrorizing everyone. It was a great day. I am thankful for our country, and our independence. I think it is important for us to remember that, while all of the other things going on right now. I hope everyone else had a happy day!
6 comments:
I'm so glad you guys could come over and celebrate with us! It was really fun! The fireworks were crazy, but pretty. Too bad I missed some. Oh well, that's what happens when you have kids. Thanks for spending the day with us!
P.S. The trifle is gone already! Guess who will be dieting next week???
Looks like you had a wonderful 4th of July. Your kids are so cute, I really love looking at your blog. (I sent Whits wedding invite to your address twice and it came back twice. Tell her sorry.) Love you all.
Looks like you had a fun time. Gotta love sparklers!
Very fun. Zack got scared of the fireworks and went in the house. He said they were to loud.
We skipped fireworks this year!! We are lame I know but we were all too tired! It looks like you guys had fun!
Fun 4th of July activities Emmers. Looks like the kids loved it. I miss sparklers.
Post a Comment