Is it too late to post about or weekend? I must admit, I haven't wanted to blog lately. I'm just taking a little computer break, I guess. Plus, we haven't had a lot to write home about it. Whitney finally talked me into taking her to Seattle. This is the first time she has gone since she has been up here. I told her that people from here say they are from Seattle, and actually never even go to the city. That is me, exactly. I have no idea where I am going, you have to pay for parking, which annoys me, and there are scarey people everywhere. I don't like taking the kids that much either, because it's just too hard. Sharon offered to babysit on Friday, so Whit and I got very brave, and decided to take a bus to the Emerald City. We were lost 90% of the time, but we did go on the Ferry, which was fun, and we got to walk around Pike, and see some fish throwing. We didn't go to Seattle Center, or see the Space Needle, so that will have to be another day. It was good for some sisterly bonding though.
Riding the Ferry. I think one of Whit's fascinations with them have to do with Grey's Anatomy, which is only partly filmed in Seattle anyways.
Saturday we took the kids to the Renton River Days parade. It was very long, and not too exciting for us, but they seemed to like it. They really liked the candy, that is.


5 comments:
It looks like you guys had some fun. It's good your sis got to go Seattle before she heads back to Utah.
We really want to visit seattle! I would love to see you too! have fun on the drive--Agh! Hope it is not too long!
bethany
I haven't felt much like blogging either. Not sure why. I am so excited to see you I can hardly stand it! Cute pictures.
Way to brave the big city. It looks like you were able to sqeeze in some fun! You both look great. Have fun in Idaho and tell your family hi!
hooray for breaking dawn and Idaho and parades and seattle and greys atatomy and that cute dress bubber had on! HOOORAY
Post a Comment