It seems like summer just came, and now it's halfway over. The weeks are flying by, and I really don't know where time has gone. It is raining today, but I don't really mind, because it has been really hot. My house turns into a furnace because all of the big windows, that don't even open. Go figure!! I feel like I can actually breathe today. We are still recovering from our trip. The kids are kind of getting back on a schedule which suits me, and them, and I finally got my suitcase unpacked this morning. Everything just went into the laundry basket, so that means washing today. The kids and I have been running all over the country, it seems like. We sold our Subaru a couple weeks ago, and with one car, it becomes quite a challenge to do everything we need to do. We've been to the Hospital, the Doctor's office, swimming with the cousins, visiting with our old friends, the Ewers, Softball games, blah, blah, blah. I am tuckered out, and with it raining, the kids are enjoying vegging, and I am happy to let them do it. Rohne contracted this wierd, viral skin infection. It gave him these little, wart-like, blister bumps. He only has 6 bumps so far, but they can spread easily, so I am freaking out, and being really careful with them. I went to an underground Essential Oils place in Redmond, and I have been applying this ointment, praying that it works. Why is it that my kids pick up the rare things that most moms haven't even heard of? I practically hose them down with sanitizer after we go out anywhere!!! It is so frustrating!!! I think the ones on his arm are actually drying out, which is good. I hope Tay doesn't get it. . .
Here's Jake's Softball team. After an almost perfect season, they lost in the playoffs, and ended up with the Bronze medal. They were really disappointed, but have had a really fun season. I have enjoyed spending time with Lori, Allison, Tina, Lisa, Stacy, and the other wives during the games. I am actually admitting I might miss Softball because of this reason. I like girl talk.
Just 2 goofy kids. Rohne has been covered in band-aids lately, and even though he is in undies, he wants nothing to do with potty training. I think I will try again next week. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you can actually see the bumps on his lower tummy, and one on his left arm, right by his wrist. Just in case anyone wondered.
2 comments:
I know- it's totally crazy that July is here- I think the crazy WA weather has something to do with it- the heat we've been having lately is late May everywhere else!!! Congrats to the bronze medal-boys! That's awesome! Sounds like they had a really great season- and I'm sorry about Rohne's blisters, poor guy, do they bother him much? We need to get together sometime soon- I miss you!
I love Taylee's little Flapper costume. Let me guess, Grandma gave that one to her. It really is adorable. That is too bad about Jakes team, better luck next year huh!
Post a Comment