I just had to record what my little boy said today before I forget. He's a pretty silly kid. I was changing his diaper, (no, still not potty trained, I change one poopy pair of undies today, and realized I'm still not ready) and trying to distract him, I decided to make some conversation.
Me: "So, Rohne, how old are you?"
Rohne: "Rohne, with a T."
Me: "Oh, with a T! How old are you?"
Rohne: "3, just like Constance." I'm a big girl now."
So, I wonder who taught him to talk? Definitely not me, since none of these things are true. Just some of the benefits of having a very talkative older sister. Constance is our friends, Clark & Lisa's, daughter. She's actually 5, and even though her birthday party was in February, the kids are still talking about it.
Monday, July 14, 2008
2 year old Talk
Posted by
Emily K.
at
4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So funny. I love the randomness of kids. Today, Keira told me she loved me "50 dogs" I hope that's a lot. Taylee looks just like you, seriously, a blond little version of you. Hope you and Rhone are feeling better.
Hilarious! You can definitely tell who he spends his day with. What a funny kid!
I enjoyed reading your previous post. I can relate to so many things you said. I hope you're feeling better!
Me, again. Just wanted to let you know that you could probably find The Hiding Place at your library. Our library is pretty pathetic and they have 2 copies there. It's not an LDS book. I hope you enjoy it. Bye for now!
I remember reading your blog about the Twilight series long before I read it. The Host is different, but I still think it is good. I heard some of the old college buddies got together. I don't know how it happened but Evan and I were chatting yesterday afternoon when Jake called, followed by Jared, and Lael called Luke and night before. Is a reunion really going to happen? I think Evan is going to come to Utah this fall, so maybe that is a start!
Post a Comment