Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Son, the Criminal


Jessi officially only has 14 more shifts left at this Red Robin, before she moves up North to Bothell. Oh, how we will miss that free food. So, we are officially taking full advantage of the time she has left. We went to Red Robin today for lunch, and it was a typical day. Jake was messing around on Jessi's new Blackberry, while I was spacing out. (We have been a little stressed lately). All of a sudden, lights start flashing, and the alarm starts wailing. Oh no. . . a fire! Jessi is in full panic mode, until she looks over and sees our little mischief maker smiling broadly with his hand on the fire alarm. She went to the back, and tried to get the alarm shut off, while also attempting to notify the Fire Dept. that Red Robin wasn't on fire, but no avail. A couple minutes later, 2 stalwart Fire Men, (one with a very grouchy face) burst through the doors to save the day. They were then notified that it was none else but the Manager on Duty's handsome nephew that tricked them. I think that the Security Guard was about to cart him off to 2 year old Juvi, but we talked him down. Just a day in the life!!

8 comments:

Monique said...

Yes, Sharon just came over and told me all about it! What a cute kid! You gotta love him!

Natali Jolley said...

I loved that story. I wish I could enjoy the free red robin too! No more free trips when we come and visit. I am also very sad. I will call you soon!

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Oh, man. Of course they couldn't be mad looking at that adorable face, though. Just a little embarrassing, right.

The Feely Crew said...

Is this little occurance too recent to be funny?! That is quite the crazy trick! Rohne is so funny.

Allison

Candy said...

oh how embarassing! I am jealous that you get free red robin. I've only eaten there twice and have loved both times.

The Perry's said...

That story is so funny. Too bad you didn't have a camera. What a cutie and very mischievous little guy. Thanks for the cute little memory on my blog.

Jen said...

You WON my frame give-away! Email me your address so I can send it to you! jen_hale@hotmail.com

Jen said...

FOR SURE let me know when you are here this weekend and you can take your prize with you! Thanks again for entering! :) Here's our home number: 208-356-9693