
We went and picked up Natali in Tacoma on Friday, and she stayed with us that night. She lives right in the middle of the city, which was a little bit scarey for me, and Taylee. Rohne didn't seem to mind. There's this great park behind her apartment. It seems pretty safe, and nice, except there are Bums camped out all over. Nat still hasn't gotten brave enough to run there. I don't blame her. This park had an awesome playground, and we fed some bread to this cutest little family of ducks. The kids could feed the ducks all day long, they loved it so much. We can't wait to go back and visit again.

Friday night, we went out, just as girls to The Cheesecake Factory, and then we walked around the mall. It didn't really count that much, though, because Jake's mom had the kids. So, we went out again on Saturday. We went to the Farmers Market, Costco, Snoqualmie Falls, and the Outlet Mall. I have a bond with my sisters that can never be replaced. I sooo wanted to give Tay a sister so that she could experience the same thing. I am so happy to have Nat around, even if it's only for a couple of months.

Here's Nat in front of the Falls.

Gorgeous, isn't it? It has been such great weather here lately. I feel really lucky, seeing how everyone else is getting rain, and cold. Jake and I actually got engaged at Snoqualmie Falls. It's wierd to think that we are weeks away from our 9th Anniversary. Such great memories.

After we got back, the kids were a little stir crazy, and Nat wanted to go for a run, so we tagged along. The park we like to go to, has a trail around it that's good for running, so I usually just let the kids play, while we exercise. But, when we got there, the park was closed. So, we followed Natali around for awhile. Here they are stretching before the jog. We walked so much that day, I was sure that I would feel something that night, but no such luck. Not one contraction. My feet were just really swollen, and hurt, and I was really tired.

Here are the kids looking into a pond on the trail.

Jake thought the kids looked so cute after I had dressed them for church yesterday, that he wanted to get a picture. We tried to get a good one of them smiling, but no such luck. The best one was this one with the silly faces. We had a good weekend. Hopefully it was our last one as a family of 4!! Come on Baby #3!
9 comments:
I'm so grateful that you sisters love each other. I know that you love your brothers also and that love is reciprocated. Thanks for the pictures. I love to see the Falls and it brings back fond memories of past visits. We love you all and are looking forward to getting acquainted with the new little one,( grandchild # 11, grandboy #10), as well as spending time with you all.
what a great sister you have. she is also great looking and in fantastic physical shape. plus, she is a natural at being just awesome. that is lucky for you. very lucky for you;)
p.s. bdjol is just me Natali or maybe my husband said that about me. thats it.
I think you have a great sister, but the older one may be a little greater! The young one is great, too. Our mom, man is she the greatest!! You guys are so lucky to spend so much time together. I think your kids are adorable and I am willing your nameless boy to come out every second!!
Maybe you need to give him a name before he will come out. Give that a try :) Seems like anything I do gives me contractions but they aren't doing anything if that makes you feel any better. Good luck!!
Amber
I'm excited to see the new little boy! Your feet may be swollen but your face is looking not pregnant at all! Lucky girl:) By the end of my pregnancies my whole body is swollen!! I'm thinking about you.
HOW CUTE! you guys all look so happy! i love it!
What a great time you had! Don't you love sisters? Mine are my best buds too! That's so fantastic that your sister is here for a bit. Good luck with the baby!!! honestly, adding the third really wasn't as difficult as adding the second was - so no prob! ;)
HOLY MOLY!!! 3 Days to go!?? I am sooo excited! You must must post when he is here :) Good luck and I Hope all goes well! Btw- do you have someone bringing you dinners?
Post a Comment