Stupid Baby Ticker doesn't know what it's talking about, so I say "Vamoose"!! When is this baby ever gonna come out?
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stupid Baby Ticker doesn't know what it's talking about, so I say "Vamoose"!! When is this baby ever gonna come out?
Posted by
Emily K.
at
8:52 AM
6 comments:
...did you feel it?...i just sent you lots of contraction vibes!
I'm so sorry girl. I know it is totally miserable. What is the latest update? what does your dr say? are you overdue yet?
he'll come...he'll come...he'll come...
stay busy.
Soon! When is your Dr. going to start you? Or will she? She shouldn't let you go too long. Good luck. I'm thinking of you.
Hah! I was just looking at this ticker then other day and wondering if it was the truth or how many days you really had left? I am just waiting for the post that says " HE IS FINALLY HERE!!!" I am so excited for you :) I am not ready to have another one yet, but I miss the overwhelming joy I had when I had Clara... :) Anyway, cant wait to hear what happens!
Amen to that!!! Just kidding :) It's probably very annoying to see that though. You're a trooper, Em. It's just around the corner...maybe WEDNESDAY!!!!
Emmers, sorry you are so miserable! Hopefully he comes soon!
Oh I feel so bad for you. Hopefully he will come this weekend.
Post a Comment