Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not as Innocent as he Looks

Such a cute, little face. But, being hugely pregnant, and grouchy, this little boy can absolutely make me CRAZY!! He wakes up in the morning with sooo much energy. He jumps around wreaking havoc on my house, and tormenting his sister. So, I am once again faced with the dilemma of what to do with him that day. This morning when I asked Jake he said, "Just love him." That doesn't help. The last thing Rohne did that made me want to ring his neck, was that he broke our camera. I almost lost my cool. In fact, if my sister wasn't here, I probably would have locked him in the basement, I was so mad. Here we are, about to have a baby, with no camera. And, we Do Not have money to buy another one. My sweet sister searched the Internet for ways to fix it, and after many hours of toil and labor, we decided it was gone for good. Nat and I went out the next day, and found another camera. I loved our old one, and it took great pictures, and videos. I'm still not so sure about this new one. The picture quality isn't as great, and the videos loook grainy. I still might exchange it. We'll see. The problem is that we have a limited budget. Here's Rohne explaining the broken camera, and me telling him he can NEVER touch our camera again!!!


No comments: