Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some Mother's Day Entertainment

Here's a little shout-out to all the mothers out there, especially my own mother. I hope these videos enrich your heart and soul.

6 comments:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Those were some of the cutest things I have ever seen in my entire life!!! Man those kids are cute!! You are a wonderful mom and your kids love you so much. Thanks for sharing those wonderful tributes!!!

Natali Jolley said...

Oh my oh my! WAtching those videos is the best thing that has happened to me all day. I love, Love those kiddos. I think that Rohne winds the prize for best mothers day song though, OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS ADORABLE!

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Awesome!

Celinda said...

Those are sooooo cute. It did enrich my soul. Thank you. Dad and I really had a good time watching them. It surely made our evening an enjoyable one. They are both quite the performers. I hope that they keep performing as they grow older. I love you.

Ginger said...

I love watching these videos of them. I just watch hem over and over again. The one that kills me the most is them sinning jingles bells in their swimsuits. I could watch that all day!

Celinda said...

I just watched Rohne's Mother's Day song again. That is a classic!