
Jake & the kids. We've decided just to shave Jake's head lately. We need to face the fact that the hair on top is not growing back any time soon. . . I think he looks so handsome with it.

Washing the car on a nice Spring day. Yes, Taylee is always in a swimming suit.

Our house is situated right in the middle of some great big trees, and lots of foliage. It feels like we live in a cabin, in the middle of the woods. All of the "Rhodies" are blooming right now. My mom was curious about this very common Washington plant, and what they look like in bloom. So, here are a few pictures. I also threw in some wildflowers, and my very favorite flower in the world, lilacs. I wish they would bloom all year long, but alas, when spring leaves, so do the colors. It is so pretty right now, and the kids have fun picking all the flowers. I always have a little vase full of something, even if it's just dandelions.
5 comments:
Beautiful!! I bet it smells yummy too. One day I would love to have so many flowers. Why can't they bloom all summer?! Wouldn't that be great?
Your yard is so pretty! Are you still naming your new baby Treyton? My blog is amandadavenport.blogspot.com!
tell jake that i like his head shaved. not too many people can get away with it. but he can! :)
I remember wearing my swimsuit all of the time one summer when I was growing up. If I wasn't swimming then I would just wear it under my clothes.
Thanks for the flower pictures. They are so beautifu. Every portion of our Earth has it's beauty, and the Northwestern U.S. certainly has alot of it. I'm sure you remember the pictures of you and your sisters and cousins with little brown summer swimsuit bodies. Funny part was that we rarely went into to town to the swimming pool. Church may have been the only time the swimsuits got a rest.
Post a Comment