We seem to finally be coming out of the sick haze that has been plaguing our household. Rohne has been really grouchy, and his stomach still gives him trouble once in awhile, but we are on the upturn. We were all starting to go crazy staying in the house all the time. One day, I decided to brave the park, but the kids just cried the whole time because they were too cold. Then, the next day, I took them to the new play place in the Belle Square Mall. Anyone who knows me, will reaffirm the fact that I usually stay far away from these kinds of places. But, after days of crying and whining, I didn't know what else to do. I was shaking in my boots the whole time we were there, but the kids, of course had such a great time. They stayed by each other's sides the whole time, and this place was packed!!! I sanitized, washed, and re-sanitized, and so far, so good.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Pluggin Away
Posted by
Emily K.
at
9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm glad everyone is on the mends. Sorry Jake is stressed. I hate it when the husband is stressed because it makes you stressed too. At least that's how I am. Even when it has nothig to do with me! The Belle Square play area is great! My kids love it! There are too many kids though. We should plan a day to maybe play at the mall and have lunch or something with the kids. I think they'd like it alot!
Glad to hear you guys are feeling better! When do you find out what you're having? How are you feeling by the way?
Hey Em,
I know how you feel about play areas. They breed germs. I hate Mcdonalds, thats our only play area, but they always get sick every time I let them play there. Hang in there I hope everything get better. Take care.
Good job for going out!! I know you don't like them, but the kids have so much fun. Sorry about the stress. All will be okay. Your kids are totally adorable. Tyler looks at these pictures and in a very sweet voice says "Those two are soo cute."
As a mother you know that we all want our childrens' lives to be roses. I know that is impossible, but I also know that we have angels to bouy us up. Those angels come in many forms and I pray you will feel their strengthening and comforting relief. We all love you and know that our Father will bless you. Thank you for sharinging.
Post a Comment