Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I REALLY wanted to take a nice, relaxing bath this morning

This is what happened instead. My relaxation time lasted about 5 minutes. Then my crazy kids got their swimsuits on, and jumped right in. If we were in my mom's gigantic bathtub at her house, it would have been a pool party!

6 comments:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I can't figure out how to get a nice relaxing bath nowadays. Sorry your relaxing time was interrupted. I think that you look so great. I would be really mad at you and jealous if you didn't look pregnant. You are beautiful!! I really thought that you were gonna have a girl. Well, we know what to do with crazy boys.

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Maybe he wont' be crazy!!:) Is that even possible? Boy's are wonderful too though just think about when girls get to be about 12 years old and then they aren't so fun anymore--that is when I will be grateful for boys.

Sarah said...

I always think a bath sounds nice, then after ten minutes I'm bored and uncomfortable! Hope your feeling well!

Natali Jolley said...

I love your pregnanty picture. And I still don't think that you look abnormally large. You look cute and your kids are cute in the tub. Another boy will be an adventure, and who doesn't love a good adventure.

Celinda said...

I've said it before and I will say it again,"You are a great Mom!" Those are happy little children. I'm glad that all my grandchildren have such good parents.

Kricket said...

I feel like I have seen this post before. I loved the idea and my kids have now experienced the swimming pool bath tub. Thanks for the great idea.
kricket