
Monday, I decided the kids deserved a special treat, and we ate at McDonald's in Factoria. They were actually very well behaved, and it was a fun time. As I was cleaning them up to go home, a lady approached me from the other side of the restaurant. In a very thick Asian accent, she started talking to me, and the kids, and praising Taylee on her beauty, especially her beautiful hair. Of course, Taylee loved it, being the princess she is. And, who doesn't want to hear that their children are gorgeous? She proceeded to tell me that she runs a business, and has been looking for a little girl to model their latest hair accessory, and would I be willing to let Taylee do it? Of course, I was a little hesitant, and told her I would have to talk to my husband. Then, she told me she would pay $50/hour, and I listened more intently. She was such a nice, genuine lady, I didn't have any bad feelings about it, and Jake said okay. Today was the big day, and it went great. We just took pictures by a big window, and Tay was such a good little model. The lady was so so nice, and we all had a good time. She mainly just took pictures of her hair, with only a few shots of her face. I told her to e-mail me all the pictures before she uses them, so I can approve them. I signed a very official contract, and she was so professional, and fun to get to know. I don't know if there will be any more modeling "gigs" in her future, but I'm sure our little girly wouldn't mind.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Our daughter, the Model
Posted by
Emily K.
at
9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You did a great job telling this little tale!! How fun for Taylee!!
That sounds fun, and what a great memory. Is there anyway that we could see the pictures?
I am sure she was a great little model. Hopefully she doesn't become too much of a diva with all of her fame!!
Wow that is really cool, she does have beautiful hair and is a beautiful girl. I hope you and your family can get back to normal now that the holidays are past:(
Wow! What a dream come true for a little girl - she IS beautiful - she looks just like you! Hope you had a great Christmas!
Emily,
Congratulations On baby #3, I am so excited for you. It sounds like you have been sick. YOur pictures are so darling. What a cute web page. Take care
amanda
Post a Comment