Like most everyone else in the country, we got out our Christmas decorations this past weekend. We kind of wanted to either get a fresh tree, or buy a new artificial one, because we just have a dinky, little tree. But, we decided to save the moolah, and just put the little one up. It turned out to be a good idea, because my kids have almost knocked it down a half a dozen times already, and they decorate, and re-decorate it all day long. We plan on finishing up the decorating, inside and out, in the next couple days. The one thing that made me sad, is that I can't seem to find my Christmas village. Maybe we've moved one too many times, and it got lost somewhere along the way. That was always my favorite thing to put up too. 
Monday, December 1, 2008
Putting up Christmas
Posted by
Emily K.
at
8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is a great tree. I love the ornaments you have posted too. That ball thing is just beautiful. You kids are hilarious!! Happy Holidays!
The decorations looks so good. I love your kids standing together in front of the tree. So cute. Chris served his mission in the Dominican Republic from 98-00. Let me know if your hubby served there too.
What cute pictures emmers. My sister in law took pics of her ornaments too and I thought it was a great idea.
Post a Comment