Thursday, December 4, 2008

Because I'm tired of seeing a dead rat as my last post. . . .

Here's a little Christmas cheer. From my swimming suit clad kids to yours. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Natali Jolley said...

Swingin and Singin Jingle Bells while in Swimming Suits. Jolly Holiday Fun. I was laughing so hard, I love love love love love love it.

Stacey Mom said...

Thats so cute, I love it. I can't think of anything I'd love to wear more right now, not really! How cute.

Candy said...

what is up with them always wearing their swimming suits? That is hilarious! Summer, winter...it doesn't matter! What a happy little song! And a WAY better view than the ol' dead rat butt!

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Me and the boys have watched this about 20 times already and we just laugh. Well, Zack sings along with them. Very, very cute. Man, they are getting big. I love them so much. I know I need to post things like this for you to see my kids. I vow to be better at it!!

Taylor Family said...

You have very cute talented kids. I really get a kick out of the videos you post. I love reading your posts. Sorry Im not to good at commenting. We miss you lots.
Wendy

Coleman Family said...

ok that rat picture, seriously disgusting! Our house in Kent used to get mice in the garage (where the washer and dryer were too!) I love that it died with it's booty hanging out! The kids are so cute in their swimming suits!