2. Horrendously, swollen, yucky, ankles, and feet
3. Wearing only sweats around the house, unless I actually have to go somewhere
4. Beautiful, voluptuous cheeks (on my face, and hind end)
5. A really pretty hospital gown6. Nursing pillows, pads, ointment, etc.
7. Lots of pain, pushing, and medication. (Yes, I am an epidural gal)
8. Sleepless nights, crying baby, nasal aspirators, onesies, the whole deal.
BUT. . . . This is what I get in the end.

My own little newborn to snuggle and cuddle. And, babies are such a blessing!!!
Just for those of you wondering, I will be 13 weeks tommorrow, and the due date is June 25th. This was not a planned pregnancy. We were both very shocked, and it has taken me a little while to get used to the idea. I really wanted to be ready this time, but the Lord has his own timetable for things like this. We do feel very blessed that it happened so easily. I have loved ones I pray for daily, for them to get pregnant, and I sooo wanted it to happen to them first. I had such easy pregnancies with the first two. No morning sickness, relatively good energy, etc. Needless to say, this one has been quite different. I'm sick 95% of the time, and can hardly chase around my 2 crazy kids. I am really cranky, and emotional. Thank goodness my husband is so patient. I am getting fatter by the hour, I feel like, and gaining weight rapidly. I just know I am going to be HUGE with Bambino #3. Many more updates to come in the future concerning this new development.

17 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm really really happy for you guys! I know it was a shock, but what a blessing. It will be fun to be pregnant together and kids close in age again. I feel like we just did this! You look great by the way! I haven't noticed any "weight gain" like yo say...Well, I'm glad the news is out so I don't have to worry about who knows and who doesn't! Congrats!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you. Sometimes the unexpected ones are the sweetest! (like I have so much experience...). I can't wait to see the updates.
Sorry, that last one was me. I'm sure Brent would be happy for you...just not as excited for the updates!
Em, congratulations!!! I had no idea! I need to call you and chat!
Congratulations Emily....That is great. Now you will have baby #3 around the same time as me. I am happy for you.
So so awesome! Congrats! You'll have to let me know if it's harder from two or to three!!
You are super beautiful!!! And I hate that you are sick cuz that really sucks.
Oh emily i am so so so happy for you!!!! Congrats.... sorry about the sickness, that is never fun. Hope all goes well with this pregnancy! :) you are such a cute mommy!
Congratulations, Emily!!! I had no idea! I hope you can get over the morning sickness soon. That stinks! Anyway, we are way excited for you guys!
HOLY FREAKING CRAP! My computer has been on the fritz for a couple days and I haven't been able to do my usual blog checking. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Congrats! Not on the sick part, I hear you there. I was sick for 16 straight weeks with Davis. And only about 9-10 weeks with the girls. SO hopefully it will go away soon. I'm sure you look beautiful and you are supposed to be gaining weight...you are growing a baby!
Keep us updated frequently!
Wahoo!
Well Well WEll, now the world knows about the little baby in you! Good, congratulations from me and Bryce too. We love you and hope that you are happy and that you begin to feel better soon.
Congrats Emily & Jake. We are thrilled for you. What great news to share. We hope you have a merry not sick Christmas.
Yeah! Congrats. We're excited for you. Being pregnant isn't fun, but well worth it. Good luck!
Congratulations! So happy for you and Jake to be expecting baby #3. Hope you're feeling well (or better!) and enjoying the Christmas season. June is a wonderful month to have a new little one.
Dave and I are so excited for you! I understand the unexpected pregnancy part - that was true with both Claire and Hallie. Just concentrate on the last part of your post - by early summer you'll have a very beautiful baby! Can you send me your address? I can't find it! carrie.n.coleman@gmail.com
Congrats, you guys! The first picture of you was far from unnattractive, you look super cute preggo! I am sorry you are sick, that stinks. There is a herbal pill called morning sickness magic that helped me:)
Congrats!!! You go, #3. I loved what you wrote and how you wrote it with the picts. Very cute and sweet. Good luck!
Post a Comment