Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

(just a really cute picture of my kids)
I am not ashamed to admit, that I have never ventured out on Black Friday to go shopping. And. . . . this year was no different. I have no interest whatsoever, in fighting my way through the crowds, and getting the best deal. Mainly because I tend to get panic attacks in crowded areas, and we never have that much money to spend anyway. Our friends, Mitch and Mindy called this morning, and invited us to go to a reindeer village in Ballard with them. The kids were pretty excited, until we realized it was just 2 reindeer. But, it was free, and freezing cold. We ate at Red Robin afterwards, which kind of redeemed the day.

Taylee, Rohne, Cameron, and Julia

4 comments:

Sarah J. said...

I have to admit this was the FIRST black Friday I have ever ventured out too. I've never had any interest to beat the crowds just to save a few dollars either, but honestly, this year I was excited to go out. AND, it wasn't too bad! I may have started something bad for years to come!!!

BTW, I checked out your photos from the photoshoot- they're great! Do you know where she shoots at? With the white brick wall, etc.???

Natali Jolley said...

that pic of tay and rohne is the best in the universe. She looks a little crazed, and he looks like the cutest reindeer in the world. We missed you here, and thought of you often. Happy Thanksgiving/Christmas

Shane and Beth said...

Your kids are so cute! I have to agree with you on the black friday/no money anyway thing:)I can't believe you guys got to see reindeer! My kids would love that! Thanks for getting in touch, it was fun to hear from you and to see pictures of your family:)

Coleman Family said...

Oh my gosh your kids are cute! Isn't it great that something that can be a let down for you is still exciting to kids? Hence the 2 reindeer. :) I was one of those morons who went out and did I buy anything that glorious morning? Well yeah, pull ups for Claire but that is it! I spent 45 minutes in line in Kohl's before finally getting disgusted and leaving my things right there in line! Never again!!!