Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Photo Shoot

We got a little sunshine today, so Jess, the budding photographer, called, and she took pictures of our kids. She did such a great job, and we had so much fun spending time with her. Thanks for the wonderful day!! Check out a few of the photos at:

7 comments:

Monique said...

I'm glad you were able to get that done before there's no more sunny days! They turned out really cute! Can't wait to see more!

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Beautiful kids Em! Man i wish she lived here!!

Anonymous said...

Okay....those are absolutely adorable! What cute kids and what a great photographer!

Candy said...

so fun! THey are adorable pics...all because of the adorable kids!

Collette said...

So cute.

Josh and Alayna said...

Those are very adorable. I love the first one when they are making faces. Taylee's hair looks beautiful!

Natali Jolley said...

you have very candid children. they must have some dang good genes. I love them love them.