Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Rohne! Where did the Time Go?

Rohne turned 3 last week!! I can hardly believe that he is so grown up. He has always been a big big boy, but still has been my baby in all ways. However, he is growing older every day, and I can't do anything about it. This past year he has matured in so many ways. He is potty trained, can get dressed by himself, talks a mile a minute, rides a bike, and actually plays with his sister instead of just pestering her incessantly. We love our little boy, and are so blessed to have him in our family. He has always been such a happy spirit, and a joy to be around. He is not shy, and loves to meet new friends, and try new things. I see so much of his daddy in him, which is a very good thing. Thank you for coming to our family, Buddy, we love you!!

We had a party including our family, and the Reynolds clan. It was pretty low-key, but very fun. Grandma Sharon and I made a dragon cake, because Rohne is loving dragons right now. It turned out really good, and I can't wait to see what cake the next occasion will bring.

He got so many fun toys to play with, including noisy ones to annoy his mommy with!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

6 comments:

Monique said...

Happy Birthday Rohne! Thanks for a great party last night, Emily!

Sotutus said...

Emily!! That cake is darling!!

Natali Jolley said...

Taylee and Samantha are in their swimming suits aren't they! I swear that in some of the other pics they didn't have swimming suits on. Oh, I love your little Rohne, and Bryce said that if you ever want to throw him or any other children, in the garbage again, you can give them to me instead.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

My word, I can't believe how creative you have been with the cakes lately. I need to start my creative juices flowing for Zack's birthday. I love the cake!! Happy Birthday Ronhnie!!

Dez said...

Happy Birthday little buddy! Your cake is darling! I love it!

Coleman Family said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Rohne! We'd love to see you guys! I haven't seen Taylee since she was tiny! We'd love to come up or you are ALWAYS welcome down here! I'll send that fairy poem to you once I can find it!