Today was the perfect day to go pumpkin pickin'. It was so beautiful outside, which was a huge relief given all the rain we have had lately. It seems like everyone else had the same idea as we did, because Jubilee Farms was packed!! We enjoyed the day with Jer & Mo and their kids. We have been spending a lot more time with them lately, and it has been so much fun for the cousins, and grown-ups. After the pumpkin patch we headed to Bothell for the "Soft Opening" of Jessi's new Red Robin. We luvvv free food, and the new restaurant was just beautiful. Enjoy the pictures!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I love it!! I have never found a patch to pich around here and it looks so fun. This pics are so cute. You will have to teach me how to do the pics in the box like that. I love it.
What a cute family picture. I never get ones of us all together...it is always me taking the pictures. I didnt make my girls tutu's, I had the wings and tutu's made by a lady off ebay. I wish I was that crafty.
Your pictures turned out cute! I may have to steal some from you :) I'm glad you guys were able to come with us today. It was fun! I guess we'll continue the holiday fun on Monday! See ya!
Thanks for sharing pictures of our beautiful little grandchildren and news of your life there in the Great Northwest. I think the pictures are wonderful, and the family one is good enough to be framed. Happy Fall to you all.
So very cute! I need to find a place here to go get some pumpkins for my kids. Cute pics!
What a fun day. The pictures are gorgeous. Perfect fall day. I agree with your mom, that family picture needs to be framed. Rhone's 'wink' is awesome!
We are in dire need of a pumpkin patch.
What a fun time of the year, I love everything pumpkin. I bet you will have a great time carving them!
That looks like so much fun. You got some really cute pictures of the kids. It looks like a fun way to get your pumpkins. So much better than buying them at wal-mart!
Post a Comment