Friday, September 5, 2008

Tagged, Tagged, Tagged. . . Here ya go!

I've been tagged by my friend Kristie-

3 favorite things to do:
1-Running/Working out
2-take naps/sleep in
3-spend time with Jake and kids

3 places I have visited
(keep in mind I am from Wyoming, and have never been anywhere!)
1-Oregon
2-Arizona
3-Texas

3 places you want to go
1-Hawaii
2-New York
3-Cruise ship somewhere warm

3 favorite pets you've had:
1-Boots
2-Gypsie
3-Sassy (all dogs from my childhood)

3 favorite foods:
1-steak and potatoes
2-Sushi
3-Red Robin bacon cheeseburger

3 pet peeves:
1-dirty, gross feet, and people showing their dirty, gross feet
2-parents taking their kids out in public, especially church, when they're sick
3-Being late

3 goals in the future
1-Become a better housekeeper
2-Run a marathon, (I'm training for the 1/2 again in November)
3-Get my Bachelor's degree

3 most important things in my life
1-Family, Family, Family
2-The gospel
3-Friends, old & new

3 favorite colors
1-Pink
2-Red
3-Gray

3 people who need to fill this out
1-Amanda D.
2-Rachael C.
3- Bethany, Bethy

*And anyone else who wants to join in!

8 comments:

Krisser said...

We need to remedy this lack of travel! Time to plan a big cruise somewhere, or a girls trip to NY! Ahhh, one can dream! When are we doing Mamma Mia?

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Okay funny. I just tagged you with a really similar tag---you don't have to do it, you are off the hook. Have I mentioned that I love that you still call me bethy---I tried to get Tait to call me that but ut just isn't the same.

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily ~ Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog! This blogging thing has been the best invention ever. I keep checking Lisa's blog cuz she somehow has a talent for finding everyone from highschool! It's is fun to see your cute little kiddos! Now maybe we can get to know each other a little better! Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Emily - I made a blog for our graduating class....go check it out and let me know what you think. If you could spread the word to anyone you are still in contact with that would be great!

Anonymous said...

I'm an idiot...forgot to tell you the link...it's late!

http://www.svhs1998.blogspot.com/

The Feely Crew said...

cute Emily! I think you are the first person I know who like gray! And then I made me think hey gray is a pretty cool color! We should get together soon. My sister just left me too!

Chris and Kelsie said...

I am so glad that you found our blog. It is so fun to see your sweet family. I can't believe your little girls name is Taylee. Great minds do think alike. Lisa emailed me when we had her and told me that is your daughters name. That is so crazy. They are even spelled the same. Your kids are both adorable. I love being able to catch up with your family through the blog. So fun!!!!