I am very excited and proud to announce that Taylee had her first Dance Recital. She performed wonderfully, and we are just so dang proud of her. It almost makes all the money we've spent on this silly hobby worth it. She has had such a fun year with all of her friends, and it has built such a good bond between her, and her cousin, Samantha. If ya ask me, they were the STARS!!
Two cute cousins cheesin' it up.
Our pretty little dancer!
The girls after the show, displaying the pretty pink bouquets given by Grandma Nana. Tay was amply supported by Grandma, Grandpa, Jake & I, Uncle Jer, Aunt Mo, and Auntie Jessi. Rohne was home sick with a fever, and Whit stayed to babysit.CHECK OUT THE SHOW. TAY IS ON THE VERY END, WITH SAMANTHA RIGHT NEXT TO HER. HOORAH, HOORAH, HOORAH!!
7 comments:
So cute! She did great and that will be such a fun video to watch when she is older. Yay Taylee!
The girls did a great job today!!! They're so cute! They definately were the stars of the show!
Holy moly, she is the cutest little dancer ever!! I love the video. That is a pretty cute costume, too. Way to go Tay!!
Wow, she was a little star for sure! You may have a Diva Taylee on your hands here soon. Thank you for sharing with us all Em.
This Montana Grandma was soooo thrilled to see the dance recital. Taylee and Samantha were just great. I love Taylee's curtsey! Also she has some great arm action. Tell her that Grandma Honey said that she did wonderful and that her outfit and 'mekup' were very beautiful.
So cute! I love the outfits. They are little stars. It does make it worth the money.
What a great job! Their outfits were sooo cute too! What a doll.
Post a Comment